STATEMENT OF FAITH
Accepting the Bible as the inspired and inerrant Word of God, and the only standard and authority for the family of Christ, at Fellowship Bible Church we believe:
- In the one living and true God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- In Jesus the Son, His complete and genuine deity and humanity, virgin birth, sinless life, substitutionary atoning death, bodily resurrection, ascension into heaven, present exaltation, and future visible return.
- In the Holy Spirit, who has been active in creation, the writing of the Bible, Jesus’ earthly ministry, and the work of salvation. In this present church age, His ministry is to convict the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment; to regenerate men; and to indwell, convict, empower, and comfort believers.
- That man was directly created by God to enjoy God’s fellowship and to fulfill His will. Man fell into sin by a voluntary act of personal disobedience to God. Consequently, all men are sinners by nature and by choice, and apart from Jesus Christ are spiritually dead and separated from God.
- That Jesus Christ died for our sins as the only able, sufficient, substitutionary sacrifice and that all who believe in Him are justified and eternally secure on the grounds of His death and His resurrection.
- That those who have experienced spiritual birth are part of Christ’s body, the true Church, and are directed by Scripture to function as a body--part of a representation of Christ’s universal Church. Local churches are the visible representation of Christ’s universal Church.
- In the bodily resurrection of every human being to everlasting life with God for believers and to everlasting separation for unbelievers.
The Inspiration of the Bible >>
The Infallibility and Authority of the Bible >>
Revelation: General vs. Special Revelation >>
The Trinity >>
Click here to download our BY-LAWS >>