Joshua & Melissa Y
Find below some of praise and prayer concern we have as a family:
1. We are very thankful to God for His continuous comfort upon us as a family following the Home calling of our dear son, Gedaliah. Sometimes, it’s struck hard on us, pray for us to find comfort in the Lord.
2. Our last daughter Janna tend to be living in fear of death following the death of Gedaliah. Pray for God to comfort and help her to let it go.
3. Melissa has being struggling with infections in her womb that requires surgery. Pray for God's divine intervention and provision to enable her to undergo successful surgery soon.
4. The Knowing God lessons with ECWA TV is touching many lives leading to the salvation of some. Pray for people be rooted in their faith in Jesus.
5. Pray for God's divine protection upon us as a family as we embark on our ministry involvement as the security challenges in Nigeria are beyond human control.
6. The sickle cell program we are involved in as a family is yielding positive results. Thank God for its impact in the lives of so many people.
6. Pray for the church in Nigeria to remain strong and focus in Jesus as persecution has been intensifying day by day.
In His Grace Alone
Simon and Ruth Y
Please pray for our two Missionaries who are still in the hands of the kidnappers. One has spent almost two months now leaving her husband with the two little kids. Another is almost one month now in their hands. We are still trusting God for their release, please pray.
Please pray that God will continue to strengthen our faith, as there are threats that the Islamic jihadis are doing everything possible to take over the government of Nigeria.
Pray that as we continue to share the gospel, many will accept Jesus as Lord.
Pray for God's provision for the needy who can hardly acquire one square meal.
Pray with us for God’s provision of funds for trauma healing for those who were kidnapped.
Continue to pray for God's protection for our Missionaries in the field.
Thank you for your love and concern.